CHRS is completely customized. And when we say ‘customized’, we mean our consultants won’t only cater to your needs, they’ll mesh right into our organization’s culture and give your human resource practices the unique twist that it needs!
With more than 25 years combined experience in corporate HR Management we can easily spot which human resource initiatives are most effective when they clearly represent the voice of employees, clients, investors, media, civic and community leaders.
We create strategic objectives to give a more clear picture of where you need to focus your attention in developing practices.
CHRS wants to know “How Can We Help?” and we stop at nothing to ensure that our clients receive exceptional services including: Selection & Retention, Employee Relations, Documentation, and Compliance.
I met with a client last week to review the findings of an assessment that...May 2, 2013
More about us
It’s simple. We want to see you and your company and its best. And we believe that through a thorough and customized analysis of your organization, we can raise performance levels, establish effective methods, lines of communication and more.
- “CHRS has been able to learn about our business and our employees and has contributed with real and workable solutions to our problems as well as maximizing our opportunities.” Marc S., Great American Group
- ”Sexual Harassment can be a difficult class to train. Our CHRS consultant listened and answered all the questions asked in a positive and professional manner. The game was a great way to test our knowledge and a fun way to get people to participate. She kept the training moving and interesting.” Training Participant, Grace Church
- “In just a few words –the presentation was great and very well received. The atmosphere was casual and fun while covering a difficult and serious subject. The content and interaction with the attendees was just right.” Kathleen Swanson, Chair PIHRA District 12
- “I have known Julie at CHRS on a professional level for several years and have found her knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures above most HR people that I am in contact with. My staff have attended training seminars conducted by Julie and they found her to be not only very informative but an excellent presenter. ” G. Hull, United Staffing Agency
- “I've worked with Julie for over ten years and found her to be responsive, knowledgeable, and a delight to work with. Julie always brings common sense to complicated HR problems. She cuts through the jargon and time-wasting minutia the bog down so many other HR people. In the course of my work as a labor lawyer, I deal with HR professionals all day long. In my opinion, Julie is among the best of them.” Scott B., JMBM
- “Navigating the minefield of state and federal employment laws is daunting to the business owner, whether employing 1 or 500. Yet, where does one turn for the expertise needed in an area of such great vulnerability to a business? Santa Clarita Guide has been fortunate to have found CHRS. There are few professionals to which a business owner can outsource to another individual, confident she will treat their business with the importance placed on her own--Ms. Smith is this rare find. Delegating the area of Human Resources to CHRS has allowed us to sleep at night, confident the major issues, as well as the details, are managed. Every business owner needs CHRS on their team!” Debbie K., Santa Clarita Guide